Girls, What would you do OR have done in this scenario?

You see a random guy you are sexually attracted to and approach him to have a conversation with him. Your intention is to have an one-night stand with him or casual sex in other words.

When you start having a conversation with him he starts to talk about society, ethics, religion /spirituality in the first 10 minutes of conversation.

Would you still be interested in having an one-night stand with him or just leave him alone?

Your opinions.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Jus leave him

• Thanks :) What is the reason?

• Because he dosent seem like he only wants casual sex

• Thanks again :) How do you act or let a random guy know if you want casual sex?

What Girls Said 6

• I would never approach anyone for a one night stand so... but if for some reason did in another dimension, I doubt I'd still be interested.

• No I would leave him alone

• i wouldn't mind having a convo about that stuff at another time if I knew him better but within the first ten minit's a bit weird. I'd think he was a bit of a pretentious twat with not much social skills. sorry. I wouldn't carry on the convo.

• Thanks :) So you would lose sexual attraction with him in the 10 minutes?

• I'm telling you it depends. it depends what your body language was like, your tone of voice was like, the way you said stuff, whether I thought we had chemistry. it depends on any number of things not just the convo. so I can't tell you. maybe aybe not

• have you personally met random guys you were sexually attracted to, but after a short conversation you lost sexual attraction?

• I personally would enjoy your company and even want to keep in touch with you as a friend. If the chemistry is right, I would definitely have sex with a guy like you!

• Thanks :) You sound different from others who commented on this question. How would you hint a random guy if you want casual sex?

• Yea I look into his eyes when we're both finally in silence. He might get the hint and cautiously slowly lower his head closer to mine. I keep locking into his eyes and there he knows he can start kissing me then.

• Interesting ;)

• I would leave him alone because he doesn't know how to pick up women if he's mentioning all of that crap.

• Thanks :) How do you act or let a random guy know if you want casual sex?

• Leave him alone

• Thanks :) What is the reason?