How do I break up with him?

I've never been in a relationship until now and now that my boyfriend and I are just in really different places in life, I think it's time to end things. Only a few problems. 1) I've never had to break up with anyone before. 2) He's been ignoring me for over a month and a half. 3) we never officially announced that we were together. So I have no. idea if he thinks we're together or not. 4) I have no way of contacting him since he won't respond to any of my texts, calls, etc. Even when his sister told him to text me, he didn't.

So how do I break up with a guy who disappeared off the face of the earth? And is he ignoring me so that I can't break up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• All you can really do now is to let him go and just ignore him... It doesn't seem like he wants to talk to you, at least for now. Best to just leave him be, and hoping he'll at least give you a small reply about the break up. Sorry to hear this happened to you...

What Guys Said 2

• He's gone. Why do you think you need to formally "break up" with him?

• Well he is being a jerk by just disappearing. But do not lower yourself to his level. I recommend you do it clean and quick. Best to do it in person if possible. Just tell him its over and walk away. Short and sweet.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him it's over. It's time to part ways, see different places and grow.

• Wow u sure u are dating? Just... Wow

• We've gone on dates, prom, homecoming, I hang out with his family all the time, me and his family go to get ice cream all the time, I go over to their house, even pet sat their cat over break, he brings me presents for Christmas, when he comes back from trips... we do everything together... until he fell off the face of the earth right after our last date

• Oh 😐 yeah dk what to answer to that. Just sorry. Go to his house and talk to him personally? Maybe?