Blowing me off, should I be blunt?

So this girl blew me off for like 3 weeks and when I proposed plans for next week she said she's hanging with someone she hasn't seen in a while. I was trying to end this with her by texting back "well have fun" & hoping she didn't reply so I can move on. But she texted me this morning asking how everything is going with me. I want to be super blunt and ask if she's still interested in dating or just leading me on. I mean it really is a waste of my time anyways as she blew me off for 3 weeks and is now favouring someone else instead of me for plans. Should I text her and be blunt?

Decided to be blunt and ask her why she's been blowing me off. She says that a lot has been going down in her life latley, and that she's needed time to herself and for her family. We talked things over and she's cool with keeping things casual and fun, so I think its all good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah be blunt, or forever stay confused

What Girls Said 2

• Is she even aware of the fact that you want to date her, or?

• Oh yeah, we've been somewhat intimate. But have not seen each other in like 3 weeks. Im pretty much over her as it was a casual thing to begin with, but the mixed signals are too strong lol

• If you're over her and she's being flaky, then I don't think you need to text her and be blunt. Just move on with your life. Sometimes things just fade.

• Why even ask? Do you want to date her if she says she's still interested. Go ahead and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• No, just stop contacting her. Move on with your life, find a new girl who won't treat you like her backup plan.

A girl who is genuinely interested will be solid plans with you and stick to them.

• She's probably not interested dude, or leading you on. I've had this happen to me. After the 3rd time I just thought fuck it. I'm done. Despite the fact she was the one who came onto me.