Girls, Is a shy good looking guy better than a outgoing good looking guy?

I know I made it quite black and white but when I say "shy" I don't mean painfully shy , someone who just needs a little while to warm up to you versus someone who is naturally outgoing.

The shy guy and the outgoing guy will both be just as intelligient, funny, kind and patient.

Its not the package but hows its wrapped?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care either way. I like both shy and outgoing guys.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it makes that much of a difference... I'm also shy so I might like the quiet shy guy a little more just because it would make me feel more comfortable... just depends in what type of person a female is...

• I tend to like more outgoing people, if that's the only difference between them.

• I'd prefer the shy guy. Outgoing is too much for an introvert lol

• I usually wouldn't mind, and I quite like both shy and outgoing guys; however, it really depends on the individual guy, and the situation.

If a 'shy' guy can be quietly confident at the same time, that's the most attractive I think. Girls love confidence more than anything.

• What is quiet confidence and why is it so attractive?

• I think it depends on the personality of the girl, to me being shy is endearing but if a guy doesn't straight up tell me he likes me I'm so scared to do anything. If the girl is outgoing though being shy can be a good thing because your personalities complement one another.