Would you go on a date with someone you considered just a friend?

I finally got the nerve to ask out this girl and she said yes. I'm very excited as we are very comfortAble around each other. She is the one who is mostly Iniates the conversation. We are eachothers number 1 friend on snapchat. A guy told me though it sounds like just a friend date since we talk so much. Do you think he is right? I tend to overthink things and this is one of them. Would you go out one on one with a guy you considered only a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once just a friend always just a friend. I'm not sure about other girls but that's pretty much with every girl I know including myself. When I meet a guy it takes 5-10 mins to know if I would date him or not. If not, there is no magic that can change that, he is gonna be forever friend-zoned. And if yes, I'm gonna flirt with him and be perverted, no way he's NOT gonna know my intentions.

Did you ask her on a date date (exactly those words) or you asked her to hang out?

• I used the word date and she actually mentioned to own of my friends I we were going on a date.

What Girls Said 3

• I would give it a shot but I'd tell him before hand what I feel for him and that it's just to see where it goes. To avoid misunderstandings: tell her it's a romantic date not a friend-date. You don't want to get things fked up later when she is like: oh... a date like that no... I'm not interested in you like that.

• No, I wouldn't go on a date with someone who was just a friend. If I agree to a date with a guy it's 'cause I want to date him. And talking to her a lot is a good sign. Women talk - that's how we connect.

• yeah i would.

What Guys Said 0