How do you know that you are meant for someone? How do you know that it will work out or how much should you dedicate to the relationship?

I just don't know at time. How do you know when you should invest more into the relationship or if the relationship will work out?

What Guys Said 1

• That's the risk we all take , sometimes you never know, you just go with it, if they treat you right and you have their trust , share common interests then you try to put your all into it

What Girls Said 1

• You really don't. It's a risk that you either take or walk away from. But, you'll know when you are in love with someone because you won't have to question it or second guess yourself about that love.

• Thanks I am in love but sometime I worry it won't work out or that I am only young once. I want to be love and to love.

• If you are both in love with each other, then you just have to go for it. It's better to have an "oh well" in life than a " what if". We never know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to just live in the moment.