Girls, What should I do with this?

I asked her what she was up to this evening. She said "cleaning! You?" me: If you free later, we should hang! her: we don't have any sparkly explosives! me: I know just where to get some! wanna hang in a few hours? her: perhaps! I haven't figured out what to do with my day yet. me: ok! give me a shout if you wanna hang. I just got a new camera lens for night shots! her: hel ye!!!

So, we hung out and had a great time. We shot off fireworks and I feel like she likes me the way she looks at me and talks to me. Around 130 in the morning we were sitting in her room listening to records and I told her I was gonna go home after it played. She was half asleep but seemed to not want me to go. She fell asleep and I left - The next day she texted me: Hi! Sorry you drove home last night! You totally could have stayed! as you know, I have your stuff!

Is that just being friendly?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• she will hang out.

What Girls Said 4

• Was it on the 4th? She probably already had plans.

• Seems like her way of pretending to want to go out with you, but not wanting to. She's just trying to be nice, and not hurt your feelings by giving you an outright no.

• sounds like she's trying to be nice by saying perhaps instead of an outright no.

• She doesn't want to hang out :(