After talking to a girl who seemed really keen on a dating site she said she would add me on facebook but hasn't, is she waiting for me to add her?

I mean it has been a week now but she has not been online on the dating site. I found her on facebook but typing in her name and location so should i add her, she won't find this creepy will she and she was really intrested when i talked to her even said speak soon at the end of convo and replied back in paragraph's using lol, haha,!, x, :) a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should make the first move

• oh okay so it won't come off as creepy?

• yup... best of luck.. :)

• okay thanks for your time and help

What Girls Said 2

• Just add her. Maybe she's been busy which is why she hasn't been online.

• She will find it very creepy. Don't add her. Does she have your name and everything? Maybe you only said that to get your personal information

• but other girls on here have said she wouldn't yeah she has my name why?
      what that don't make sense, i asked for it as the dating site delete's messages after 30 days?

What Guys Said 1

• No dude add her she was already on dating site, she will prob think this guy is interested he found me.

• alright thanks mate the reason i ask is i had done the same with another girl before and she was a bit creeped out i found her.

• U can't judge everyone by her, even if she was and wants nothing to do with u , at least u know. And its not like u will see her in the school yard or something. So go and finnd out

• you mean the first girl right?