I brought up that I didn't think he was ready to date... what do you think of his responses?

I brought up that I didn't think he was ready to date..."Hey I've been thinking about what you said yesterday I hadn't really looked at it like that I think you're right I like you and like talking and getting to know you but I'm not at that point right now and you are you've been single 3 years I get it I just don't want you thinking I'm trying to waste your time you know?

First I'm sorry it so long to reply I had company but I do think that me and you could have something good but I don't want to rush it and I don't want to hold you back I'm not sure what kinda time I need but like I said I really do like you and like talking and getting to know you so no pressure and don't let me hold you back I really hadn't thought about this till you said something so thanks for letting me see the whole picture. But I would really like to continue talking regardless of what is best for you.

Yeah thanks for understanding and putting me in my place I probably needed that I sometimes have a tendency to jump before looking but like I said I really like what we have so far😊😊😊😊"

Does he sound sincere in his replies to me? I guess I just hate this whole "up in the air" thing. I haven't heard from him since this conversation Tuesday. I think the best thing for me would be to forget him, but still be myself if he was to text me. Being ready when someone isn't can hurt. I really like him a lot, so that's why it's hard for me, I think.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He told you he doesn't want you. And that's fine. It just means he's not right for yiu