Guys, what does a guy think when initiating long french kisses with a girl on the first date?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• French kissing is great, doesn't necessarily mean he's thinking about sex right there and then but it is a precursor to it. Just watch where his hands go and if you want it to and your above age go for it, otherwise say something like "calm down boy" and smile. Also always use protection.

What Guys Said 13

• "I hope there will be sex tonight! I hope there will be sex tonight! I hope there will be sex tonight! I hope there will be sex tonight!"

• absolutely nothing but "This girl is totally going to have sex with me" Honesty is ugly

• it means he likes her in a SEXUAL way mostly... not so much he's thinkin seriously bout her

• I think that kissing is something emotional rather than sexual! for this I think that the beginning of any successful relationship start of kisses and hugs her significant effect on feelings.. If we are speak in general on this topic.. we need to many white papers to convey an emotion in case of the two parties were attracted to each other.

sorry about my bad English :P

• She's really sexy and he wants to kiss her.

• "I kissed a person!"

• He might get some action

• That means he really likes her.

• I when I do that I'm think "fuck yea I'm getting laid tonight!"

• I feel like everything's fine in my life...

• No, idea. I've never been kissed on a first date.

• French doing French kisses is totally fine...😂😂😂

• It means that I want her and desire her.