Guys, Am I light?

I am 19, I'm 5'6 and I weigh 140lbs! Am I light for my weight? Like if I was dating a guy and he picked me up in those pick up hug type things (sorry I'm really bad at explaining things!!) would he be able to do it without feeling like I'm way too heavy? Or when I get married, would I be able to be picked up bridal style? Thank you for answering and taking the time to read my question! 😊

8

Most Helpful Guy

• that sounds about normal for your height and age, don't worry about it, eat healthy, get some exercise and your body wiill be just fine as it is

What Guys Said 7

• No, 120 and under is light.

• You sound great.

• That sounds like a good weight for your height. You way less than I do ATM.

• No I think your overweight tbh, I'm not being mean I'm just telling you my honest opinion, I have a friend who 5'7 and she's 125

• Have you checked your BMI?
    Not to put you down or anything? But it sounds like you are slightly overweight?
    And it sort of depends on the guy. If he is 6'4, 180lbs, he could pick you up without much effort. But a guy of about 5'8, 150 might find it a little hard to lift you.

• I have, and it says I'm normal! Not even close to the overweight! I just wanted opinions from actual guys because well I never believe what I read online lol

• you might be kinda small, but the big concern in carrying you bridal style would be your body lenght, youd be long and awkward to carry