Girls, I would say I'm attractive, have a nice figure and a flat stomach, and the men I like tend to turn out to be jerks?

A friend tried to set me up with a guy who was too soft and I wasn't feeling it. I met a guy at a bar who is tall and built. He approached me confidently, complimented me and made me laugh. I was fixing my hair and my shirt rode up and he reached out and tickled my stomach. We went on a few dates and one night we had a chance meeting at a nightclub. I wore a top that revealed my arms and stomach and hugged me and left his hand on my waist momentarily. He bought me a drink and caribbean music started playing. While we were grinding he wrapped his arms around my stomach and started kissing my neck. He drove me to his place and pulled me towards him and started kissing my stomach and one thing led to another. I'll just have to see how he acts after.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Your figure will attract good looking men, but it's not going to keep them from acting like jerks. That will take a mix of luck and a weeding out process.

What Girls Said 5

• what is the jerk portion? Like nothing in that paragraph made me think the guy was a jerk? He didn't say anything rude, or didn't force you from what you said.

• Well you clearly find those type of guys attractive .. and the fact that you let him do all those things.. so that was on you.. let me know what happens afterward I'm curious

• find thin nice guys.

• You have to do some soul searching here. Why are you attracted to these guys?

• I'm sorry but why did you mention your stomach like 3 times?