Crazy about someone who isn't ready to date... I feel so sad?

We got to know each other and because he starting being hot/cold and only mentioned a date when I said I was the only one putting in work, I mentioned that I thought he might not be ready to date yet, only having been single for 5 months. He said he hadn't thought of it that way, but that he thought I was right. He said he really liked me, liked getting to know me, and wanted to talk regardless because he thought we could have something and didn't want to rush it, but that he didn't know how much time he needed. I really like him and I haven't felt this sure about someone in years... which says a lot because I've been single for 3. He makes me feel safe and comfortable and I feel like he's a wonderful guy that I would be stupid to let get away, yet I feel so distant with him. I know he has to come around at his own pace, but I have so much love to give and I want to share my life/time with someone. It's the most frustrating feeling ever. I'm trying to forget him for the time being because I am just going to let him come to me and I don't know when that will be. Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing you could do is stay close to him be friend talk on line hange ou with your friends with him so he dosn't feel pressured bu if u leave completely feelings could change good luck

What Girls Said 0