Guys, Any physical deal breakers for dating a girl?

I was just wondering if there is one physical attribute that would prevent you from dating a girl even if she was otherwise beautiful (For ex. Crooked teeth, Height, Hair color, etc.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh braces would b a turn-off for me, and cracked heels as well. hope i don't sound mean or anything... but i cannot b turned-on by those things and it'd b difficult 2 overlook 'em.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Awful teeth, poor hygiene, missing limb, blind, deaf, more than a "few" extra pounds, crosseyed. . . that covers it for now.

0|0
    1|0
  • For me the only problems I would have over her physicality would be if she had horribly rotten or absent teeth, not crooked teeth, persay, that isn't a big deal, but rotten teeth? I wouldn't want to say it would be a deal breaker, but something such as that could turn me away. Other than that, there isn't much else I can think of that would be a definitive problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clinically obese.

That's... Honestly it, I'm really struggling to think of what else could physically be a complete dealbreaker.

I guess it'd be nice if you had decent teeth. Them being crooked isn't a problem, just as long as they're well maintained and are some semblance of healthy.

1|0
    0|1
  • To be honest, teeth. I do find braces cute on a girl, but if her teeth are hittin the nae nae in her mouth, then hell no.

1|0
    1|0
  • Extreme obesity. And/or a penis.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she is morbidly obese, then that's a deal breaker. After all, why waste time with someone that won't live very much longer anyways? I prefer a long lasting relationship, not a short one. Sorry if this offends anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying laugh (a laugh that I don't find appealing even if it isn't annoying)
    I don't like her smile.
    Her nose (Don't ask me why... because I have no idea why - I like the shape of Asian girls noses mostly)
    Curly hair isn't my thing - unless it is style that way
    That's about it I think. Generic things.

0|0
    2|1
  • i dont mind some weight but if a girl weighs a lot, it just screams ot me that she does not look after her self

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos, piercings, really short hair, being too fat, having neon colored hair, etc. I say etc. because anything else I could mention would be really obvious like being deformed or having no teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance isn't that important to me but I don't like the "extreme." For example, if she is morbidly obese or scary skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • there are 3 for me: being, fat ugly (by my standard of course) or taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth, bad hygiene.

0|0
    1|0
  • Stank booty.

0|0
    0|1
  • A butterface.

0|0
    0|0
  • A tattoo on her right eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obesity and tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excess body fat or just a soft, skinny-fat body is a dealbreaker for me. I like those hard bodies, which is why I date athletes. They usually have more body confidence and are better in bed than girls who are out of shape.

I'm not concerned at all about hair color, height, or other such things. Body shape is key.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is a turn-off for me, always has been.

Excessive weight is bad too - can't be with someone who treats their body poorly.

0|0
    0|0
  • As shallow as it might sounds weight if a girl is fat is just... grosss

0|0
    0|0