Non-hispanic Guys, are you into Hispanic women?

I'm a big girl. I won't be offended if you say no. just be honest, why or why not?

P. S. couldn't fit the Syrian, indian, Pakistani etc men as poll only gives me so many options

• I'm Asian (Japan, Viet, Chinese etc) and I like them
    16% (12)
  • I'm Asian ( " ) and I don't like them
    0% (0)
  • I'm white and I like them
    57% (42)
  • I'm white and I don't like them
    5% (4)
  • I'm black and like them
    22% (16)
  • I'm black and don't like them
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never met many in my lifetime, since there is none in my country. But I have found many of them attractive.

I'm white by the way.

What Guys Said 28

• I didn't vote, Pacific Islanders wasn't even mentioned. But, to answer your question in my experience hispanic girls always went for hispanics. guys when it came to r/s,. but just sex they're good. Colombianas are definitely fun!

• I am into beautiful woman. I don't care from where. I'll try any race/ethnicity. I gotta say though that being told sexy things in Spanish sounds really enticing. Spanish is a very suave language.

• I'm open to dating girls of any race. I've been on dates with 2 Latinas, unfortunately it didn't work out.

• I date latin chicks

• Do you know that "Hispanic" basically means "Spanish speaking in the USA" and that there are black Hispanic and white Hispanics. So what type or race of "Hispanic women" are you asking "non Hispanic" guys to poll and give opinion on?

I like Latinas, which can be Hispanic but only if they live in USA and counted by the census (which is where the word ) Hispanic) came from.

Do you live on USA? are you white or black Hispanic? Or do you live in Latin America? Are you Latina?

• I'm mestiza and I live in Mexico but I travel to US often. All this terminology in the US haha. In Latin America we just call ourselves Latin Americans. I know there is different races but the majority of countries are mestizos, except maybe Argentina where theyre mostly whites and Caribbean countries where blacks are significant

• I heard many Americans say Hispanic women and barely latina, at least the ones I met so I assumed this was the term applied to us. I've learned something new today. I was born in mexico. My understanding of Chicana/o is someone of Mexican parents born in the USA. Tejano/a can be a Chicano born in Texas.

Then you'd like indigenous Mexicans. A lot of them have similar features that are reminiscent of dark skinned Asians

• Ah i see. Yes I love to learn about different cultures and ethnicities. I hate any stereotyping is partly why, but I'm also generally interested. I'm not afraid or threatened by "different". I'm fascinated by it. Also I like knowing the specific ethnic and cultural identifying names partially so I know the differences off myself but also to off notify properly. I find it challenging for central and South Americans haha - but I'm learning☺️ People like you help👍

And yes I find the indigenous heritages women of Mexico and other Latin American countries gorgeous in features and skin colors and hair. And it seems that they and native Americans and Eskimos and Asians may have blood ties because of the migration across the pacific north into North America and down into central and South America and like might explain some of the physical similarities. And maybe they migrated by boat as well.

Thanks for the lesson on Chicanos and Tejanos! Every bit helps😊👍

• I'm a white guy and I love Latinas! They're fine as hell. I think about 90% of white guys like Latinas, so you have nothing to worry about. No one excludes Latinas that I've heard of.

• The hard part is finding one without kids. Hispanics in my state seem to start baby making really early. I don't do well with single moms.

• What's your definition of young?
      My cousin had hers at 25 lol

• 18. 25 is still pretty young, but not super young at least.

• Hispanic isn't a race you can be a white, black, or brown latino/latina. Argentinians for instance, are very white while Mexicans rarely are.

• Mexicans are usually brown.

• Go to the state of Guadalajara. Mostly whites

• ok if I am ever in Mexico I will pay it a visit

• Honestly, I'm a sucker for Hispanic girls. There's just something about them that makes my jaw hit the floor.

• I ain't got no type

• They can be very cute but obviously it depends on the girl.

• I'm black and I love Hispanic women. I just think they are so pretty and sexy. Also love the accent.

• Absolutely. ♥♥♥♥♥

• Fuck yes!

--------

• for me no race is a dealbreaker xD

• No one dislikes. Hispanic chic's

• Kum @ meh baby 💋

• Sure! Why not?

• I don't know what i am, but i like them :D

• Spanish women are beautiful

• i'm indian and i think hispanic girls are like triple AAA+ grade

• Girls are girls lol.
    To me it doesn't really matter what race you belong to. It's honestly the last of my concerns.
    I've been attracted to Hispanic girls before.

• You mean you're fat? Nobody likes fat chicks. At least not guys without self esteem issues.

• Yes, I weigh two tons hahaha
      You're funny... Not

• hahaha I'm Asian (Indian) and I like them, but there is no option for me.

• If she is hot she is hot regardless of race!

• I'm mixed black and white, and I love Hispanic women.

• I'm a white guy and I like the skinny ones with the big boobs

• I love them and I'm white