Am I attractive?

I have never kissed a boy, or even been close even to feel him, except for hugging. I feel like guys done think I'm beautiful enough to date or even talk to. I'm going to college next year and I feel like its going to be the same. Guys are only going to like me for my ass and not for me. Yes, I am a very pretty girl. But its like guys don't see that. I am super shy and I have major trust issues! I haven't ever had a guy walk up to me and ask me my name, EVER!
AM I NOT AS PRETTY AS GIRLS WHO JUST GIVE IT UP? Why can't I have a guy like me for me and inside of my body?
I'm a virgin so sex isn't part of what I do, I'm waiting and they seem to think its lame, so is that why they won't talk to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be totally 100% honest with you.
    Firstly, it's no issue not getting intimate with a guy. Don't do it because others have done it or are pressurising you in doing so. Secondly, I assume being shy, you don't get to display much of your actual personality. If you have social issues, you need to work on that. Talk to a psychiatrist if needed.
    Lastly, I think you look average, at the moment. However, you have the potential to look really beautiful. There are a number of things you can do. Your hairstyle, drop the glasses etc. I know people who look very different for what they were by just tweaking a couple of things that they have. This, along with a sense of confidence will make you feel like a whole other person. Guys will perceive you differently.

• Wow, I never had anyone say that before to me. And my glasses are apart and plus I need them

• Ignore this stupid bimbo. She made a thread earlier putting down an Asian girl whom she was jealous about.
      You can view it in my profile.

• Thank 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Reading that put my head through a loop to be honest.

You're asking if you're attractive and you don't feel guys think you are, but you also think you're a very pretty girl and are really into your ass, and you now just want them to be into your personality?

It's like you got confused what you were typing about halfway and just went with it. So which is it?

• Never devalue yourself just to feel excepted... and there's guys interested in you but they are probably so shy they never make their move.

• Just wait for the time when you will get a right guy. He will love you more than every other guy loves some girl. Try to be friendly to everyone.

• You're very pretty

• not my type

What Girls Said 4

• is cause guys these days don't want to date black girls not even black guys want nothing to do with us.

all everyone wants is white girls or latinas. I think you are beautiful and us black women are gorgeous we just get stigmatized for having ghetto stereotypes

• Awwwee thank you, I like all kind of guys I don't discriminate. But its like sex and race has something to do with everything

• How come black people always make it about race? I have a WHITE guy friend who is marrying a BLACK girl. Stop using your race as an excuse.

• No one is making race an excuse! I like different kinds of ethnicities! So why are you being so discriminative towards black people?

• Actually to be honest you aren't very pretty. Maybe the guys just think you're obnoxious and unattractive? Stop being cocky and maybe settle for less than you think you should have.

• I'm not being cocky! And I do think I'm. pretty and why are you being a little bitch?

• I wouldn't say "very" pretty.

• yes you are.