How do you feel when a person that isn't considered to be good looking by most people complains about rejection yet only goes after attractive people?

I think it is silly. Many of them wonder why they are getting rejected so much. Let's be realistic. Everyone wants a good looking man or woman but to ONLY go after them when you are not considered attractive by most people is unrealistic. Nothing is wrong with going after them, but ONLY going after them, is something else. I have no problem if they only go after attractive people as long they don't complain about getting rejected so much.

What Girls Said 1

• My opinion is pretty similar to yours.

It's fine to have whatever standards you want, but you can't then complain when other people have standards too, and you don't meet them. It's hypocritical to expect people to overlook your flaws if you're unwilling to overlook other people's flaws, or to expect people to meet a high standard when you're unwilling to put the effort into meeting that standard yourself.

Again, you can pursue whoever you want, even if they are "out of your league", I just don't want to listen to people complain about being rejected when they themselves would reject people who are in a similar "league" as they are.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm considered to be a 6 but I only go after ugly girls lol. I've still only had sex a couple of times, never girlfriend