Guys, Would a guy go out with a girl if they have size 36C breast?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, bra size doesn't really matter. It's just a bonus. Last girlfriend I had was an A cup, and the one I'm dating now is DD cup. Is having a girlfriend with ginormous boobs fun? Hell yeah, but it isn't make or break. They're just fun to kiss and play with, plus 36C is a good size. nothing to be ashamed of.

What Guys Said 12

• No. You surely must have realized that every girl with a 36C is single because guys won't go out with that girl.

• I'm bad at knowing boob's measurements, probably because I don't care about boob size, so yeah, I would date a girl with a 36C breast size.

• Yea but that's not necessarily a deciding factor.

• Only if she has pink nipples.

• Your face is the first thing we notice. 36C breasts if we get to see and touch them are a GREAT bonus :D

• If that is the only reason to go out with her, that guy is a boob-philia.

The breast size alone does not matter. it is the whole package. body and personality.

• Tbh idc and I don't know about sizes bc love and loyalty is more important than boobs😊👌

• I'd happily go out with a girl with a 36C :)

• How big are they exactly, do you have an example?

• Show us an example

• Can't post pics on this site. And if u can I hav no idea how

• Did u receive my response

• Yeah

• Yeah why wouldn't I?

• yes bcz i want to enjoy... gripping them