Is he really into me?

So there's this guy that I've been seeing for about two weeks. I've known him for about six months and we have just started dating recently. I'm confused because we have both expressed our liking of one another. we asked each other on a scale of 1 to 10 how much we like each other and he gave me a 7 & I gave it an 8. We are obviously not official but he says he's not seeing anyone else. When we go out we just got to eat or the movies. We work at the same place but only see each at breaks. He waits for me after work to walk to our cars together. He calls me almost every day. it may be a little too soon to tell but do his intentions seems sincere enough or is he really just trying hard to invest time because he has nothing better to do and play the patient respectful guy to eventually make this into a fling and get into my pants? He's one of the first guys that doesn't really open his mouth all the way when it comes to kissing just the tip of his lips very brief. I don't know if that has to do with him not having that great of a desire to kiss me or that's just how he kisses. It kind of sucks because at times I feel like I sincerely like him more than he likes me and I don't want to waste my time to fall hard and invest into something that won't go very far or something that will turn into just fuck buddies which is what I am trying to highly avoid. any inputs gagers?
Oh and I don't know if this helps or not but I'm the one that made the first move with the kiss even though I could tell by his body language that same date night that he wanted to kiss me but was holding back a lot. Sometimes I want to hold his hand as were walking or put my arm interlocked with his but I don't know what the dating rules are or where we stand. I don't want to come off desperate or pushy either 😔 he just said were "seeing each other" but we have no title and are "just having fun going out enjoying each other's company." I don't know what to do with that information 😐
If any more details are needed for a better opinion let me know ^_^ TIA!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want to take it further. Also, don't date co-workers. It leads to tons of trouble down the line.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he's into you.