Girls, Be Honest do you like a respectful good guy or a disrespectful bad boy?

• Respectful Good Guy
    92% (34)
  • Disrespectful Bad Boy
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
I'm asking this bc I read so much about somegirls wanting a nice guy but I see a lot about girls wanting & goin after the bad boy or the jerk more so which is it?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, why can't there be an in between? Respectful dudes with a bad boy persona. They exist!

6|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know but I think you just helped me figure this shit out
      holy shit thank you I ain't confused no more you seriously just helped me 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

What Girls Said 5

• Respectful good guy of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never date a guy who wasn't a good person or who treated me disrespectfully.

"I'm asking this bc I read so much about somegirls wanting a nice guy but I see a lot about girls wanting & goin after the bad boy or the jerk more so which is it?"

Women aren't a monolith. If some women say that they are attracted to one thing and other women say they are attracted to something else, all it means is that different women are attracted to different things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aight its just confusing bc some like good guys & some like bad guys I just dont know which one I should be

• Show All
    • Having sex with 30-50 women in a month means that he's having sex with at least 1 to 2 different women every single day. That's pretty hard to believe.

• That's believable

• I'd choose Good, respectful guy over bad boys. I like good guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Good answer
      Is it true that girls out there prefer bad boys over the good ones?

• Show All
    • So when they say bad, they dont mean asshole bad

• Most of them don't

• I like a man who is respectful and treats me like a lady, but who if the situation arises is not afraid to stand up for me or stand up for himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respectful anyday of the week :)

0|0
    0|0