Why am I suddenly irresistible to mankind?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a vain person, if anything I'm a tad self conscious. I know I'm not completely horrible to look at but I've never really gotten much attention for my looks. All throughout high school I would just kind of admire hot people from afar as I could never talk to them so therefore I was always left in the shadows when it came to dating. Now that I'm out of high school and I feel a lot happier, I've just noticed that I haven't been seeing many people as being attractive anymore but all of a sudden, guys are coming up to me and talking to me. I've been asked out by 4 guys over a period of a week, that is actully crazy!
How come I am suddenly a male magnet? I need to know so that I can exchange my secrets for money or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys usually don't hit on girls who are way younger than them. Especially if she's under 18. And guys your age won't dare to do anything because they are intimidated and because they are still young and don't know how to deal with these kind situations. But now as you got older and gained more experience, guys your age will hit on you more and those older than you can finally see you as a woman and not a as girl. Or maybe you became more attractive? But remember, guys tend to approach 7's and 8's way more than 9's and 10's. We really care about getting rejected.

What Guys Said 2

• You were left out when it came to dating and you worried about it. Now you are out of high school and happier. Guys can see that you are happier and are therefor interested in you.

• Sounds like you were kind of a downer before. And now you're more upbeat and fun to be around.

What Girls Said 2

• You're giving off the single aura.

• You were in highschool with boys that looked for only one thing in a girl.. I think that was just the fact that it was highschool