Guys, What would you think if a Girl on a date drunk soft drinks all night and was sober all night? Would it make you not want a second date?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I don't drink, I would be impressed. When you date someone who drinks substantially, you wonder if you are really getting to know them or the alcohol.

What Guys Said 15

• I would respect her for wanting to remain sober and in control of herself. I would ask for a second date if I liked her.

• Lol... this is just me personally, but I would respect the decision to be sober. I don't drink and drive and am often not drinking when out. But I also don't like it when people drink a lot of soft drinks either, it's worse than alcohol (in moderation) health wise.

• I would think that she is careful and reasonable. That maybe she does not drink a lot in general or that she wants to be sure she has all her mind for our date. There is no way I will think less of her. She has no reason to trust me anyway. I would not mind to see her drunk later in our relationship though. It says a lot about who you are and some girls really go wild :-)

• Wouldn't bother me in the least. I'm a part time bartender, I know what alcohol does to some people. I'd respect her choice.

• I would be okay with having a second date with her. What does it matter whether or not she drinks alcoholic drinks or not? If anything, I prefer a sober woman than a drunk one.

• I would marry her right away. I never drink alcohol myself.

• Quite the opposite. Given current rape and sexual assault laws I'd be much happier to date a girl who doesn't drink because women who drink according to many modern laws are unable to consent to sex. Therefore I'm less likely to be accused of rape.

• why would it matter if she has a coke.. honestly thats stupid.. i was expecting this from pre teen and suprsed to see it from a 30 year old...

i mean really

• That sounds totally normal and reasonable.

• I don't drink alcohol, so it wouldn't bother me at all.

• It would actually make me more excited for a second date, because I know she is capable of having a good time without being drunk.

• I don't see the problem here.

• Id chill & drink iced tea with ya!! Listen to some music & hang out

• Doesn't sound like someone I would get along with. Unless she was doing it only that night for temporary but good reasons.

• I'd actually think less of a girl if she got drunk on the first date