Nice way to reject a guy?

If a guy asks me on a date and knows I'm single what can I say? I feel mean but I don't want to lie lol
A guy just asked me in a message
he's nice but I'm not attracted to him

Most Helpful Guy

• Punch him in the face and scream "NEVAR!"

What Guys Said 5

• "he's nice but I'm not attracted to him"

Story of my life hahaha

Just be honest with him, he'll appreciate that way more than no response or bullshitting him.

• Tell him the simple truth. The less defensive it sounds, the more points you'll get for honesty. You'll probably feel awkward saying it, but no more awkward than he already feels. It won't be what he wants to hear, but it will save him both time and the pain of being deceived, and we appreciate a woman who is willing to share in our vulnerability by losing face.

• Say- " I'm honestly flattered but I like someone else. Sorry :( "

• Tell him why you're not attracted to him. We hate just getting shot down and not knowing the reason.

• just say no.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him that. That's not mean it's honest

• just tell him the truth without being rude

• im not right for you and i dont want to hurt you so i think it would be better if we are friends
    you will find someone who is perfect for you and she will make you very happy i just dont think that person is me
    stuff like that

• It' s best to be upfront with him. It isn' t being mean saying "no "to him. Just tell him you are not ready to date or you don' t have the time to date.