Guys if a woman stays over do you make/ get breakfast in the morning?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Hospitality ain't dead :)

• Aw, this is sweet :) I wish my ex friends with benefits guy did this, even though it was just sex.

• Some don't on purpose to keep you from getting 'the wrong idea'.

• C'mon, I like her enough to let her stay the night. Coffee and a couple eggs isn't going to give any more 'ideas'.

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely. A man has an obligation to be a good host. . . and I want to give the lady every reason to want to repeat the experience!

• Stays over meaning what? If she's my girl/a girl I'm trying to impress then yeah I'll fix up/cop breakfast. If it's just some random bint, then in the unlikely situation that I let her stay the night, then I'd be driving her back to her place on my way to get breakfast for myself and maybe a friend.

• Actually I just make sure she doesn't stay over.

• Yes of course!!! She should make herself commodities :)

• Lol no
    But now you've given me an idea...

What Girls Said 1

• Recently I slept over my crush's house and the next morning he insisted on being the one to make me breakfast before I go.

• That's sweet.

• Yea and after we ate and I complimented him he had a big smile and said "you see, I'm the whole package baby!"