Have you ever chased someone and then you realize how fool you are?

I've been there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. She told me she really liked me, and I wanted to appeal more to her... I did some weed to get the confidence to talk to her because my buddy said she really liked smoking... She ended up stringing me along for a while while she did some hard drugs... She'd get depressed want to kill herself, and was just in a terrible place but I'd go and run to be at her side, and... Each time she'd say how much I meant to her and how she was falling for me...
    Then her ex came erased all the progress I'd made easing her off certain drugs... Gave her more and... Long story short I haven't talked to her since.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't chase people, not really.

• no i dont chase anyone..

• Yes I have, I was too young and stupid. Well I'm still young, but I'd like to consider myself wiser than I used to be 😂

• Fuck yes. I think I've regretted about 80% of the guys I've ever been with/gone after. The reasons vary, from the guy turning out to be a total jackass, to realising later that I had serious beer-goggles.

• Yup I have. Never again...:/

• yes and find out its not even worth it.

• Yes yes yes yes

• Happens to the best of us..

What Guys Said 5

• Most people have been through it, or likely will in their lives if they haven't.

It's a horrible situation to be in.

• Yeah it's really terrible.

• Nope, not really. It actually feels nice that I tried whether the outcome was positive or negative.

• No I have not.

• And then you don't even know why you liked them.

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!