He lied about having facebook?

This guy i've been seeing a few times, told me that he doesn't have facebook even though he does. what does this mean? He's stayed over and we haven't had sex yet... and because he's been paitient and sweet I thought he might actually like me, but now he lied about not having facebook, and it's not a big deal... but why would he lie?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• That would give me ill feelings if he can lie about one thing
    what else can he lie about?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This might not feel like a big deal. But in the long run trust plays a vital role if you want to maintain the relationship.

Most likely he lied because he fear that you get information about him from facebook that he don't want you to know or maybe some other potential harm towards him.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would ask why are your standards so low? Any lie should be a deal-breaker.

Something like this, proably he's trying to hit-it-and-quit-it

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him! Probably hiding something from you! I had something like that wit a girl. Wish I can tell her to F off now! Please answer my question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he use the facebook or is it his old account just sitting there? He could've meant that he doesn't go on there/use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• sorry but if a person lies about a simple thing like facebook he can still lie about a lot of things... be careful

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want you to be a part of his life - or his facebook is a dummy account to do some stupid stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont get too close to him physically.. wait till he is honest with you about everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's hiding something. Maybe he already has a girlfriend but he doesn't want you to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he doesn't use it much, or he's just a liar.

1|0
    0|0