Girls, would you ever date a guy that's a bit younger and somewhat less mature than you?

He's very nice and smart, just sometimes I see in him some immaturity. Although I see that in older guys too

12

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy I have a thing with is 2 years younger than me. I don't see any problem with it. If he's mature that's great but if he's immature when he knows it's appropriate then that's even better. Because I waaaay too mature for my age I forget how to have fun sometimes 😅

What Girls Said 11

• I would date a younger guy but not an immature one.
    Maybe a bit less mature than me - but just a bit.

• Eh, maybe, but I'd rather not.

• In all honesty, that depends... Immature in what way?

• nope... i m not interested in guys younger than me

• Age doesn't really matter to me as much as connecting to the person and I feel like the maturity level is a key factor in that. I wouldn't date someone less mature than me because then I wouldn't feel like I'm dating an equal

• Well most of the guys I've dated were younger than me, but that's because I'm pretty immature myself. I wouldn't date a guy more immature than that.

• My boyfriend is two years younger then me. My mom and seem everyone says he not mature. So I have to say yes I would. Do I care what my family our people think no I don't. I'm allowed to be in relationship if I want to be. Just cause other don't ever want me to doi normal stuff doesn't mean I don't want to. Ok for my sister etc but not me. screw vthgat.

• nope i can't- i am so weird about age differences- the guy has to be older than me- but like no older than 2 or 3 years

• If I liked the guy then yea I would.

• Sure why not

• Well if we talk about teenagers almost every guy is less mature than girl, but it doesn't matter so much if he is gentle, interesting cute and make girl feel like princess