She might like me but has a boyfriend, please help me?

she looks at me a lot
she laughs at me all the time
she waited for me to finish to walk up with me
i was sititng behind her and she barged into me playfully
she called me babe
blew me a kiss,

we get on so well and i think she likes me, but i didn't say anything and someone else did, she now has a boyfriend, only been together for a week, u can't blame her right? she's not gona wait for ever for me ot make a move, i didn't make a move so she wasn't able to say yes or no, but what shud i do? tell her and let her choose? does it sound as tho she likes me or just friends?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

I think you missed your chance. However I think if she liked you as much as you like her though she would have mentioned the other guy to get you to make more of an effort to seal the deal.

• i was at work and i was with her, and my boss, my boss randomly said to her so , rihanans got a new bf' so I've known for a week now, she was there and didn't say anything

• sorry he said this to me, while she was there

• Sorry man, you missed your chance. You need to respect her relationship and forget about it for now.