Should I make my feeling known to a guy I rejected years ago?

I went on a date with a guy years ago (+5) and wasn't interested at the time and started ignoring his text messages after date. He confronted me and i politely told him it was me not him, which was true because i just got out of a serious relationship with one of his friends (they don't keep in contact anymore). I was very young at the time and in my bad boy phase.

We have been friends ever since and we always hang out amonst our mutual friends. He's had a girlfriend that i've interacted with and I've had a boyfriend since then, but now we are both single (at least i think). I've recently moved a few hours away. We had a chance to hang out away from the group individually for a few days while he was in my city for an event and I realized I like a lot about him and had a lot of fun. Since seeing eachother we have texted a lot maybe almost every day. I'm not sure if he's interested again or just the fact that we are friends. should i mention my feelings for him if so how? or should i just wait to see if he brings up the subject again.

some other things.:
when we have hung out he does talk about other attractive women but again its probably because we've been friends?
i introduced him to one of my friends and he told me to invite her to out, but when they got together he didn't ask for her number.
he's a very nice guy but i've always felt i'm too "bad" for him, as he does not drink or curse, i drink occasionally and curse occasionally
he's mentioned moving to my city in the future because he likes it better

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think maybe you want him now because you live far away and sorta can't have him?

What Guys Said 4

• I would tell him how you feel

• yes!!! you must. apologize to him say be honest and say "im sorry I was a bitch to you but I really do have feelings for you now, would you give me another chance"

• Let it go, you had your chance

• why he would be friends with you after you were being rude and ignoring his texts is beyond me. If you still act like a child then leave him alone.

What Girls Said 2

• If he wants to move to your city, he probably is open to dating you. You should mention it before somebody else takes him over.

• He still holds something sweet for u.