Girls, What's more important for when looking for a man?

Pick from the list.

• Money
    2% (1)
  • Good looks
    18% (7)
  • Smarts
    80% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I forgot to put muscles.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose good looks specifically because there is no "great personality" option. Personally whether a guy is intelligent or not isn't very unimportant compared to personality but good looks are kind of important, if you aren't attracted to your guy then you might be somewhat turned-off. And honestly, would you be okay if your guy wasn't attracted to YOU?
    Smarts are a nice bonus but if a guy loves you, cares about you, and is attractive? Well that's just fine by me. He doesn't need to be an Einstein.

What Girls Said 10

• Smarts.
    I wouldn't want him to be good looking but thick as a brick
    and if you have smarts, you'll have money

• Professional educators are smart and they don't make shit

• I'll teach you a lesson in my bed

• Good or bad?

• basically has a good heart and is smart enough so that I won't get totally frustrated with his actions and also a sense of humor cam go a lonngggg way.

• Intelligence & intellect - I couldn't be with someone who's not the least bit cultivated or curious to learn new things.

• Smarts, sense of humor.

• I highly doubt you'd date Jonah Hill over Brad Pitt

• How do you know Brad Pitt isn't funnier and smarter?

Hmmmm...

• Uhm I don't care if he's retarded, Brad Pitt is the ultimate in boyfriend material.

• Intelligence, by far. I am highly Sapiosexual. If he doesn't have it going on up top, he doesn't have a chance with me.

• Smarts usually means good conversation, well spoken, wide range of interests etc.

• I would like to elaborate upon what I think what you mean by that and I interpret it as stimulating the intellectual capacity by engaging in a discourse which touches upon an array of multifaceted topics and ideas.

• That's ok you are playing hard ball with a fairly smart woman. I am currently working on my third post grad.

• Cool, I was born this way.

• being Smart also makes you look good :)

• Emotional stability.

• You like robots. I get it.

• My ex wasn't stable and needed constant reassurance and validation because he was insecure and emotionally immature. On top of that, he wouldn't reciprocate even take part in the relationship because he was too busy wallowing in self-pity. He actually told me that he expected me to make him want to better himself. I'm sorry, but I want to be with someone who doesn't have a Peter Pan/Oedipus Complex, thank you very much.

• You can't say it is just one thing that is more important than the other - all of us are a complete package and I look at the complete package.

• A man with a good heart over looks, money etc