Could you date someone who initially is quiet but as they get to know ou more they open up?

Cause im like that.

Could you date someone like that?

• Yes i could
  • No I could not
  • depends (please say)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Depends...
    There's such a thing as a shy guy who, when he opens up is just purely boring - that guy I won't date.
    There's the other type (which is usually up to his early 20's up to 23 maybe) who is initially shy and then opens up and is interesting to be around - that dude I'd date.
    A person who is still shy in their later years is usually just covering up the fact that they actually have nothing of importance or interest to say... Hence I rarely go for those types.

• well what do you consider important or interesting? I can talk about politics, philosophy, religion, history, science. I can also talk about nerdy things like video games, books, comics, tv or movies...

what do you think? wide range of topics there right?

• Depends on those factors - and looks, let's be honest...
      Never know if we never meet.

• Well all I can tell you is that how much I open up to people depends on my comfort level with them, whether or not someone thinks I am boring when I do is on them. cause at that point I'm just being myself

• yes i am like that and i am fine with others being like that too

• I could but it might initially annoy me since I'm the opposite.

• Yes because I'm like that sometimes.

• That's my ideal kind of person.

• I am exactly like that. I take time to warm up to people.

• Yes because I'm quiet.

• I think shy people are sooooooo cute. and if they are only open and showing them true selves to their girlfriend that's gonna mean that they trust her and are comfortable around her and that would make any girl feel good

• Sure , it wouldn't bother me.

• For sure! My ex fiance was like that. I'm more of a social butterfly so I got him to open up relatively quickly. Nothing wrong with that!

• I think i need to find myself a 'social butterfly' girl to balance me out haha

• Well you know what they say, opposites attract! You might become the life of the party as well once you're comfortable!

• Yes i would. I tend to be more drawn towards quiet people. Quiet people have a lot of interesting things to say once they get to know you.

What Guys Said 3

• Since I'm like that I would.

• I could, I'm like that too

• Totally can. It's good and there is always mystery behind it