Me and my girlfriend keep yelling at each other and I feel like breaking up with her. It's been 2 weeks of this, should I just end it?

So i can admit that i started it all. I was talking with this other girl and she was sending flirty things and i wanted to tell her to stop because i have a girlfriend. So then my girlfriend looked at my phone and i could not explain. After 2 days of not talking to me i went to her house to explain it. She kept calling me a cheater and all that and i kept saying that is not true and i even showed her the text saying i will block her an delete her which i did. So everything is ok. This past week my girlfriend was like "you don't love me", etc... all that stuff, she is on her period so I don't know if that is having to do a apart of this but i can't be in the same room with her and i finally said last night "i'm going to break up with you if you don't open your eyes", then she got all sad and cried. What in the world is going on here? She has never acted like this before.

Most Helpful Girl

• She just sounds really insecure, the thing is most smart women wouldn't believe a girl who you were texting just "randomly started flirting" and that you didn't have time to tell her to stop, first of all why are you continuing to talk to a girl who is flirting and it's pretty damn convenient that she sent those and you didn't have a chance to tell her to stop before your girlfriend saw it. I'm going to be honest, i'm not sure if I would really buy that story either lol.

I'm not saying that it's not possible that you're telling the truth about what happened but you put yourself in that situation and I don't think it's unreasonable of her to feel disrespected and insecure.

So now your girlfriend is probably doubting you, doubting that you love her, she probably thinks you like other women instead of her and on top of that she's on her period which makes our emotions 10 times worse, so imagine feeling that way times 10.

She's making it pretty obvious that she doesn't believe you at this point, so regardless of what actually happened, it feels like the trust is gone and relationships are way too dramatic without trust.

• she texted me that whole day and before i could tell her to stop, my girlfriend took the phone cause she say the text. The other girl was building it up you know. Yes i agree that the situation i was in... my girlfriend had the right to react like this, but she keeps saying it now.

Yeah she is on her period so i guess her emotions are all over the place. like i lover her you know. i lover her and i don't really wanmt to let her go but she constantly yells. i do love her though that is a fact and i was not cheating.

• It's definitely a difficult situation, I hope it works out for you two though.

• thanks

What Girls Said 1

• You first have to decide if at the end of the day if you love her and is she worth trying for. If she is then you need to try and open up a good line if communication. Neither of you or her should be accusative to each other or be blaming each other of this or that. Find out excecly what or where the problem lies.

• yes i love her, of course. I will have a good talk with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you love her, and you were cheating on, you weren't trying to fix things.
    But if she keeps up like this end it, you know did nothing wrong, right?

• no i did not cheat. she took my phone before i could tell the other girl to stop sending me flirty messages.

• I kind of think his girlfriend saw something that she didn't like or that didn't fit the story or in her head at least lol

• I think that if your boyfriend gets flirty messages, whether he respond to them not, it is some that all women wouldn't like..

And that goes the other way around too.
      I think even worse...