Where to meet girls?

Ok this is probably a really commonly asked question and I don't know if I put it in the right topic haha. I am homeschooled live quite some distance away from town and can't drive nor is anyone willing/able too give me a ride as well I can't go to clubs (such as archery) as the ones that interest me in my area all want memberships which cost money.
I'm rather nerdy and don't know what to do, I want to hang around with someone just like me but I have no clue where to start.

What Girls Said 1

• do you have any guy friends? maye they would know where to go... or maybe around your neighborhood? maybe game forums or something. kinda sucks when you're young and can't really get out :(

• I only have 1 but he doesn't really get out to much either and my beighborhood is farms and older people haha. i don't know how a game forum would work out as I may just seem like a weirdo.

What Guys Said 0