Guy called me a dissappointment?

isn't that mean... i never was in a relationship so i never cheated on him, he knows im a virgin, i just didn't lived up to his standards, so he said that i should go and dissappoint someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find these stories are one sided, I'm sure there is something you're not telling us.

• he said he only wanted to spend time with me if i was willing to gave up my virginity

• Okay? He's obviously only looking for sex so you dodged a bullet assuming you didn't want to give him your virginity.

Just move on, I don't see why you're still thinking about this.

What Guys Said 6

• That is so rude of him there is someone better for you.

• What did you do? No matter what you did he should have never called you that and try to hurt your feelings

• Tell him to take his expectations somewhere else.
    U deserve better. There r people who try to lower ur self esteem, keep urself away from them.

• That is pretty harsh. Why did he call you that though? That's the major question here.

• You were not the right one for him... And he was certainly not the right one for you

Go and disappoint someone else = Go find someone who loves you for who you are, who deserves you better than me

• Nah u cool

What Girls Said 4

• You are worth of someone better girl!

• It's not your fault that's what he gets for having those expectations. You'll be enough if not more to someone else don't sweat it.

• what did you do so bad? and you shouldn't be around people like that.

• Wow how rude of that guy! You should let him know that he was a much bigger disappointment.