Should I be mad that my boyfriend went camping with a girl that he used to make out with 4 years ago?

I told grudges , I try to relax and not get so upset. but that's also why he doesn't tell me things right sway, he waits and waits because right when he tells me something I right away attack. he told me after he came back.

His family event as well, I was supposed to go but I couldn't. And he didn't know every single person that was going.
Two years together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah Dont trust it he will cheat on you

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, absolutely.

• He should tell you before he's going to do it, because if he doesn't
    It might come over if he's hiding her from you...

He should let you know beforehand.
    I'd be like "I'm going to see my friend Sara tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that"

• Well, he probably just cheated on you, so yeah.

• Just them two? Ur not telling us enough

• I updated it

• U didn't answer my question.

• U gotta understand the worst type of cheating, emotional cheating.

This is flirting, yearning, enjoying and relying the attention of other females emotionally and a lot more othwr things most people don't consider cheating.

It's a lost society without God or understanding and everyone is doing harm in the name of open mindedness and political correctness. It's terrible and people are sheep.

Good Self esteem. It's the key to life's accomplishments and protection against abuse. Get lots of it and don't be around assholes

• Unless you're in an open relationship I'd be alarmed, yes.

What Girls Said 0