What race do you prefer dating?

I prefer black guys and black guys only. I love everything about them and they're the only race I find attractive.

Updates:
Yes I'm black.

0|1
20|21

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely agree with you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I'm a black guy who loves White, Black, and Spanish women. Overall, I've always seen myself being more attracted to white women for some reason. For one thing I had white girls seducing me at a very young age & sort of tried to gain my attention. But personally it's not about skin color it's usually about you loving the person you & your heart is desired to be with & that's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer dating humans.

4|1
    0|0
  • No preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • i find that there are attractive people in every race... but i tend to be more attracted to Asian and white girls

2|2
    3|2
    • Lol I thought you were more attracted to black women from Nigeria?

• Show All
    • What the hell is with the negatives on this post? the guy right under this one said "Whitey, since I'm not a racemixer." which seems horrid compared to this post which was fair and moderate and he's got all positives XD

• @Bookwik as a black guy, anytime i say i like white girls, i get either negative comments/downvotes from black women and insecure white guys. I'm kinda use to it lol

• Whitey, since I'm not a racemixer.

1|3
    0|0
  • can I just say *sigh*?

2|0
    0|0
  • I would date all races

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not only attracted to one race. I like all but i think i usually like black girls most often

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally humans but there is this new strain of Ebola hamster that looks super smexy.

2|1
    0|0
  • the daytona 500

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date any race, but mixed and Latinas are my favorites

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you black?

1|2
    0|0
  • I usually prefer to date other mixed people like myself but I would also date other races too since I find women attractive in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • White European girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • That one over there

1|0
    0|0
  • White and latina

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer White girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asians! Submissive, cute, shy little sluts. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on how I've been treated in past relationships Hispanic, Asian, ethnic white, pacific islander, wasp white, middle eastern, east Indian, biracial-black, and pretty much in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer female gender. Race doesn't matter as long as I'm attracted

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I don't care that much about race. There are people I'm attracted to in every race. But I guess I'm most attracted to white guys, cause that's what I'm used to maybe? But I'd date any race, no problem.

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't have a racial preference when it comes to attraction and dating. I have been attracted to men of every race. When deciding who I would date, there are other qualities/traits I look for.

2|1
    0|0
  • White white only

3|4
    1|0
  • I really don't have a preference. I like them all :D

1|0
    0|0
  • First Peoples. (native American which is a bullshit term bc america wasn't here until their culture was severely obstructed)

1|0
    0|0
  • -Middle Eastern, North African (Arab)
    - Southern European
    -Hispanic
    I'm a North African Arab

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black myself, but most attracted to white guys. I'd date someone of any race though. Race doesn't matter that much to me, but cultural differences do.

2|0
    0|1
  • I don't judge by race, what matters me is whether or not the person will treat me right. Heck, I dated a white guy once in the past and I am a black female.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only really attracted to white guys.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. I like guys of all different races and ethnicities.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no racial preferences, honestly, this question has been asked too many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference! Whoever I vibe with is what I choose! I don't look at the color of the skin, i look at the persobality

0|0
    0|0
  • White, I kind of don't like my own race , my sister is the one who likes black guys

0|0
    1|0
  • Every race is perfect, really, but when the races are mixed OH MY GOSH... Mixed people are so hot, attractive and beautiful... You know! I don't have race preference, if i find a black/asian/white/mixed i'm happy though. They are aewsome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Serial dater right here who dates all races but prefers Jewish + UK + Greek + African men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian guys but I'll date any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mixed race guys the most but I also like some black, white, and Hispanic guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference. I like white, and Latin most

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinos, Koreans and Whites!

0|0
    0|0