I really love her.. what should I do?

I love a girl and she loves me. We wanted to date but her father doesn't like me, she says to ignore him but I would never. Her parents told me to say away from her but she says what they say doesn't matter. I love her but I wouldn't disrespect her parents. I guess i need advice...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have a serious chat with her parents with you on your best behavior. It sounds like they are pretty protective over their child and they don't know you well enough. In the end, you don't really need the parent's approval, but it sure helps. You need to prove you are worthy, so go up there and ask the father what the problem is straight up. Be respectful as you do it, because the situation will largely depend on how you ask it and your demeanor. No matter what his reply is, make sure you don't get angry over it and you make a case for yourself calmly. Make sure you emphasize to them that you truly care for their daughter and you aren't just using her or whatever.

What Girls Said 3

• You made a good descion

• Follow your heart

• Sit her parents down and ask why they don't like you. Try to work things out

What Guys Said 1