Girls, Ok she likes art, her favourite colour is orange and she's a big outdoor beauty kind of girl. What should I get her for a first date gift?

She likes the outdoors and sunsets and sunrises. She loves to read and she's into artwork and drawing and painting. What are some cute small gift ideas for our first date?

The date went amazing! Got along right from the start. No awkwardness, no silence just non stop great communication. Kissed her lightly in the lips to end the night and she texted me 30 minutes afterwards thanking me for the lovely evening. Id say it went great wouldn't you

11

Most Helpful Girl

• A cool original drawing by an artist, tons on etsy you can look through

Maybe a book you loved and want to recommend to you

A wildflower bouquet you picked yourself tied with a colorful ribbon

• Thank you so much! This is awesome! I really wanna win her over! She's so beautiful and perfect for me!

• I bought her a national geographic book of the outdoors. From dawn to dark. The book is orange and it's covers almost everyone of her interests that we discussed. It covers reading, sunrises and sunsets, the outdoors and the book is even orange itself. Hopefully she like it

• Glad you had an awesome date! And thanks for MH!!

What Girls Said 10

• Not for a first date but, I'm pretty similar (nature, reader, artist) and my boyfriend got me tickets to feed and hug red pandas at the zoo for my bday, if she doesn't like zoos (I know some think it's cruel) try a trip to the butterfly conservatory. :3

• Make it personal. Take her somewhere you like with an amazing view and take a picture of you two together. then frame it. she''ll love it.

• Painting of a sunset?
    A mug with a nice picture and/or quote
    Some type of outdoors animal/plants/tree guide
    A whistle
    Jewelry- bracelet, necklace, paracord bracelet.
    Maybe because it is a first date, perhaps just some flowers and chocolate? You don't want to come on too big.
    Good luck!

• How much time do you have before the first date?

• Tomorrow. Already bought the gift. National geographic book of the outdoors from dusk till dawn. Book is orange, it's a book, it has everything she likes in it. She will love it

• That is so amazingly sweet!

• I would honestly give her the gift of surprise with taking her to an art gallery or art museum (:

• A sketchbook with a sunset on the front? Or just a sketchbook.

• I would have dinner and then bring her on a walk or a drive to a beautiful day to watch the sunset!

• Flowers, maybe a cute nature themed I team of jewlery

• I say either a drawing or a good somewhat romantic read.

• Coffee table book of sunset/rise art...