Guys, are women in general flaky when it comes to peoples time and meeting up?

Like for example, girls are late. They cancel. they say they will call and then don't. etc Or does the whole world revolve around them?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• she's flaky if you let her be.

A deadline means a deadline. If she's not showing up for a date after... say 15 minutes after agreed opon time of meeting, leave and send her a message you did so because you took her not showing up as a lack of interrest.
    If she lets it be with that, then let her go. If she's trying to talk you into a second date, accept it. But this time, there's no second chance. If she's late, leave.

With some girls, it'll make them leave, but come on... if they think they're snobby enough to be able to arrive an hour late without you giving a fuck, then they need a serious ego check.
    The ones that learn from her first mistake might be worth keeping. But don't let her be late. Pick dates she can't be late for, like seeing a movie, or things like that. In short, put her in a "if you're late, you're going to ruin everything" situation.

It'll stress her A LOT, but at least you'll be on time. And she'll calm down soon :)

What Guys Said 9

• Some are some aren't. I notice in general when I'd try to date girls online this was a problem but then I'd get a few good girls who weren't all messed up like that. The worst girl who pulled a cancellation waited until I was getting my shoes on to go meet her then she texts me saying she can't make it because she has class. I couldn't believe the stupidity. Who sets up for a date when they have class to begin with?

But anyway, there are good ones out there.

• I have no idea why some girls are soo late. A week ago, I had a first date at 7pm at a bar. I confirmed the date with her earlier in the day. I get there at 6:55, don't see her there yet, grab a beer, sit down at the bar, and text her that I'm inside. She texts me back at 7:01 ''I'm about to be on my way.'' It eventually takes her 30 minutes to get there. Turns out she lived maybe 5 minutes away from the bar...

• Girls are incredibly flaky - the trick is to have something else to do so if she flakes out on a date or doesn't call then you can just go out and enjoy yourself with someone else. If she likes you enough she'll be more interested, if not you haven't wasted your time.

• "Women are living in a movie. And that movie is directed by them, written by them, produced by them, and starring them"

In my experience, the above quote couldn't be more true

• SOME girls are. Some are very punctual. You have to decide if she's worth the inconvenience and frustration and overall disrespect of wasting your time like that.

• It just means they don't really like you and they have bad manners. No not in general just some. Just like some are not and are more polite even if they aren't attracted to the person.

• Yes, Always, I'm finding it bullshit now, Girls play these fuckin mind games swell, SO i think If they end up flaking or playing these games.. Turn THEM DOWN, Drop them.

• Generally in the early stages of Dating yes for various reasons

• I believe it depends on the person..