Girls, are you weirded out when your taller than a guy especially when your dating them the funny thing is I'm only 5'2" and my girlfriend is 5'10"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only very rarely find men who are so much shorter than me attractive. I am 5'9".

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That's awesome! I don't like tall or short, my height or maybe a smidge taller is best! Fitting right cuddling and kissing is a must!
    I'm 5"6 and date a 5"8 guy

0|1
    0|0
    • You got 4 inches on me omg

• I'm not tall by any means but I met a couple who were just like this. He was about my height (5'4) and she was (5'11). I thought it was so cool!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not date a guy shorter than me. Ergo I would never be in this situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, definitely. Height doesn't really matter to me. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't really date a guy shorter than me unless he is Kevin Hart!
    Hey, climb her, thats all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I literally look up to her and she says your so short and I'm like I know lol

• hahaha that is awesome that y'all have that relationship, hey as long as y'all are happy.

• If I like a guy a lot, I will not care how "short" he is. I'll accept him however tall or short.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I am. Sorry. But everyone feels differently. I personally like REALLY tall guys. like in the six foot league. But I guess it could be completely possible that I could still fall in love with a guy shorter than me but I probably wouldn't want to date them at first.

1|1
    0|0