Guys, what do you tend to do when you like a girl?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends, I usually take different approaches based on how I'm feeling at the time. Like if I'm in a wholesome mood I'd hit on her, maybe make her a rose out of a napkin and give her my number. If I'm not fully sober or I'm a bit pissed off or I'm just looking to get laid (which is all three of the previous cases) I would casually approach her and would not so subtly but more so directly tell her why I can tell she's not looking for anything serious and point out to her that I'm her best option as the only one in the building that's not stoned out of their mind or is an inferior male.

What Guys Said 16

• Different guys tend to do different things, sure there can be some common signs like always trying to be around the girl they like, defending her arguments/comments while she converses with others and so on, but can't say for sure what guys in general do.

• I get naked and do the mating dance. I dance in a circle around her flapping my arms like a bird and vigorously shaking my hips from front to back to make the flip flop sound with my dick. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will... :-p

• I tend to stand back and watch tearfully as someone else dates her hahaha

gifrific.com/.../...ey-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

Wait...
    That's not funny.

• Cry in a corner... I mean I don't do that. I usually get a bit shy around girls I like, I don't know just be extra coolness/classy I guess.

• i tend to not tell them or approach them about it

• 1 try to talk to her when I can. 2 get really nervous as I aproach. 3 talk to her. 4 this one I'm still working on, getting my words to come out correctly. This goes away the more I practice.

• Get to know her more.

• I ask her out ;)

• Try to stay close to her as much as possible and try to ask her to hang out with me alone.

• Tug her ponytail then run to the football field.

• Unfortunately, I kinda "stare" as they call it.

• I talk to her, try to be around her, flirt, ask her out, make physical moves, etc. Basically you wouldn't have any doubt that I like you LOL.

• Panic and push her down then run away to the swings.

• i like to share my love buying chocolates to her

• I'll notice what she looks like from day to day.
    Fantasize about how she's going to strike up a convo with me or ask me out.
    Fantasize about just hanging out with her or sex or our future together.
    Tell no one, especially her.