Girls, So I need to break it to my parents that I kissed this girl at the park and stuff. How should I do that?

So I went to the park to have a picnic with a girl for her birthday to be nice (it was her idea). Next thing I know I'm being used as a pillow and stuff. She falls asleep on me and we kiss and stuff (lips, check, etc). Mind you we text each other a lot!! (Every day). We made Spotify Playlists for each other. We are sending kiss emojis and calling each other nicknames and telling each other stuff like that through text. When and how should I tell my parents? I've been keeping it on the DL right now.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the fuck do you think you have to tell your parents lmao
    It's not a big deal

What Girls Said 9

• Are you guys official? If not, wait until then to mention it to them. Just say you have a girlfriend and elaborate on that

• why would you tell your parents that you kissed a girl? thats really none of their business. wait until your relationship with the girl is more serious then introduce her to your parents.

• No one says, "Mom, the craziest thing happened. I totally just had a make out session. And I liked it!" Say "Hey, I'm seeing someone."

• why do you need to tell your parents?

• Are you fucking serious? Just invite her over for dinner it's not a big deal. You don't need to give them a play by play?

• how old are u

• Why do you need to tell them? If you take her out on a date then id tell them

• you aren't dating so why tell your parents at all.

• do you consider her a girlfriend? if so then tell your parents you met a girl whom you really like and you kissed her and maybe introduce them to her?