How to get a kiss from a girl?

I'm a 17 year old guy. So I met a girl in summer school and she is just great. We hit it off as soon I first spoke to her. I have a feeling she likes me. But there's only like 4 days of summer school left. I"d love to date her but we live in different towns so I'm not sure if it could work. After this we won't ever see each other again. Well, we might run into each other again in later life but who knows. Well, I was hoping that by the end of the summer school, we could maybe kiss or something, but I'm not sure how to this since I'm kind of inexperienced.

What Girls Said 1

• dude just go for it. honestly, as a girl, whether or not the guy knows what theyre doing is irrelevant to us so long as theyre confident. so fake it and just do it

• get her number. chances are that she's waiting for you to make a move. pull her aside into a quiet place and kiss her, but only if you think she's into you

What Guys Said 0