I want to hook up with this girl?

So at the 4th of July party there was this chick there. She was into me, but eventually I wondered off after we played this game at the party and I left. I forgot to get her number. I think she's a friend of some of my family members. Should I ask them for her number?

• You should talk to your family about hooking up with her
  • You shouldn't talk to your family about hooking up with her

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno dude. How close are you with your family. Me, I'd rather be mauled by wolves than ask them for a favor.

Can't you find her on facebook? Ask a friend?

• I don't even know her name. If she did say it I forgot. None of my friends know her. I wouldn't be able to find her on facebook.

• Let this be a learning experience. Always get that phone number.

It's up to you dude. Do you think your parents will make fun of you for having a crush?

• No. My mom has seen her and likes her. My dad definitely wouldn't pick about it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!