Girls, do you prefer a guy to call you or text you to ask you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather a guy ask you in person, but if he must, then a call would be nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Call me, it makes me think he cares more

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, either way is cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer face to face but out of those two, texting. I hate talking on the phone even though I would appreciate the guy taking the time to call me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text😝 who calls anymore?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a text to be honest.. Trust me most girls would scream and jump up and down if they got a text and we can't really do that on the phone! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Text. I like texting better than calling, that way you avoid the awkward silences

0|0
    0|0
  • He should definitely call

0|0
    0|0
  • call, I like hearing his voice

0|0
    0|0
  • Call, or in person. Don't be the guy who texts her everything. It takes the genuinity out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well you know her. If you feel like she'll definitely say yes maybe call her and if you don't know her too well text her

0|0
    0|0
  • An unknown text out of the blue would be great because it surprises us girls a lot and if that girl likes you then she will be damn so happy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Text. I never answer my phone, even if it's wringing in my face... I need some time to decide if I want to respond to that person or not. I choose texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a guy to tell me in person that he wants to go out with me but if you have to choose between text and call i would chose texting me

0|0
    0|0