Are white people afraid of black people?

I have noticed that white people cannot defend themselves against black people. Is that the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• i thought it was the other way around lol!!
    i guess it goes both ways

I don't know i feel like racial tensions are greater than they have been in years
    i dont remember talking about race so much growing up, it didn't really matter, now all i hear, is black that, white this! tired of it

What Guys Said 18

• where did you even come up with this hypothesis?

• Difficult when they all carry knives!

*just showing you how stereotyping is a motherfucker!

• We can defend ourselves just fine the problem is we get called a racist for doing so.

• can you just... stop?

• Yes it is partially true. White people have been brainwashed so much that they always prefer to do nothing, fearing they will be called racists.

• what? i don't really know i guess the media makes black people look all gang like and ghetto. though personally i'd never fear on a person just because of his look. Though because of were i'm from i can't really interact with black people. though the times i did interact, skin colour had no difference. heck even my favorited teacher is black lol

• I don't care who you are, I will fight back.

• any generalisation is bullshit, so no.

• No the stigma of this is because most people belive all blacks are thugs but the truth is most of them are not but there are some that are and people are scared of them but then again there are scary people of all races so this is very streotypical

• Yep seems so.

• What makes you say that?

• Big generalization... But whites are afraid of the black mans ability to bring everyone together to fight for their rights

• I don't think they're afraid per se. We just know everything we do, regardless of if they deserve it or not, they're gonna pull the fucking race card.

• Take a little history class ! Your question shows how ignorant you are !

• I dont think so. Would it not depend on the specific people we are talking about. I mean, on a back street, in a bad part of town, you would be foolish not to be afraid of three black guys if you were white or black.

• White people aren't afraid of black people and can defend themselves against them with relative ease given the history.

• Well, now, hang on, let's see the problem here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwXPlX_lm30

• That's what you heard huh? Do you have history class in school?

What Girls Said 5

• Some white people can't and some are afraid. But then there's white people like me who are kinda loud and feisty and will defend themselves and the ones they love against anyone the best they can. It depends on the person

• Well not in my country.

• Troll attempt

• What?

Please do explain.

• Seems to me that believing white people can not protect themselves from black people is racist.

People with light skin are equally capable of protecting themselves from people with dark skin, unless you believe the color of a persons skin somehow makes them genetically inferior/superior, which would be a bigoted idea.