What "league" are you in?

Just a superficial question, but I'm curious what "league" most people date.

Not talking so much about what you think you are on the hotness scale (1-10) though you can state it if you feel it's appropriate. I'm talking more about the girls/guys you talk to and/or date.

• 1-3
  • 4-5
  • 5-6
  • 6-7
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • It honestly ranges.
-The majority of people claim to have most sexual/romantic partners that are "above average" in the looks department.
-a very small percentage of women claimed to have "extremely attractive" sexual/romantic partners.
Conclusions: As expected, men and women in the middle (6-8) tend to do the best when attracting the opposite sex. Surprisingly, data suggests "extremely attractive" do very poorly when it comes to becoming sexually/romantically involved with women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say I'm an 8 but I usually date 6 or 7 because they have less ego issues and are more likely to be better in bed, my current average cutie is the only guy who can make me come multiple times in bed for example.
    And after a few months, I have to say I find him more attractive than ever :3

What Girls Said 13

• 0|3
  • I tend to go for attractive clean looking guys, nothing extravagant like model types but good enough looking that I know I'll always stay interested. When I date I pick guys who I know I'll be happy with for a long time. I don't think I've ever dated anything less than a 6... I think that's normal..

• Honestly, my range varies a lot. It depends a lot on who I'm interested in and I wanna get to know more about.

• The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances.
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../IJLSA.PNG

• I have no league system
    if I like a guy I like

• I don't do ratings, I don't know or even care what they mean lol. I just like average looking guys with good personalities, I would even date a below average guy if he had a good personality as well.

• so is it harder for a good looking guy to date you?

• No but I normally don't find men who others find really attractive, that attractive lol. I'm just more attracted to normal average looking guys, who aren't really buff or anything like that. I would date a guy who was good looking or not, if I liked his personality and was even some what attracted to him though.

• Anywhere from a 3 to a 6.

• I belong to the League of Assassins

#NotCaringAboutPuttingPeopleIntoCategories

• My range varies. Just depends on who ever I'm interested in and want to get to know.

• I don't rate human beings on looks or any other number system. Extremely degrading.

• I seriously fall for personality, and as long as he/she doesn't smell and has good hygiene, I'm all in :D

• ok, so most girls are straight? That's kind of obvious? I don't have the time to lecture you on why you're wrong so please just shut up xD

• I'm not wrong you're wrong.

• Can you be more immature? Oh my gosh, this is ridiculous!

• 7-9 ? Maybe?

• i would put myself in a 9-10 (I model and also have a career outside of that) I am a nice human being and look after those i care about and i am never mean or bad. I would like to think i am a high caliber for those reasons and i date someone with potential and confidence issues to help them overcome them... Mentally while i know I am up there, i dont really believe in myself so go lower... I dont mean that to sound arrogant because i am not...

• no, i have heard of many models being horribly insecure so I'm not surprised you date down and help them come up. It's good you're getting work at 30-35.

• Feel free

• You are anonymous. I won't ask you to go off anon. Could you please message me first since I am not anon?

What Guys Said 20

• 7|2
  • Almost all the girls I ever hooked up with or dated were an 8+ by my standards. I had like 1 or 2 that were maybe like a 7. But I've always kept a pretty high physical standard, when I was younger I actually took a lot of pride in it, like I loved that I'd turn down girls who my friends were like "what? I'd hit that!", which is kind of dumb in retrospect, haha. I don't know where that puts me on the scale, but good enough to pull 8s I guess😜

• 0|0
  • As long as a guy has lots of money he could get a 10 just look at Hugh Heffner he is almost 90 and he is still banging hot chicks.

• The league of extraordinary gentlemen.

• I'm in the La Liga league. 😎

• I'd like to say 7, but I've been getting hit on a lot recently by really hot girls so it seems possible that I am underestimating myself.

• I'm in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

• I'm in the Kanto Poke'mon league. I took out Gary and am now the champion. Think you can best my stall team? ;-)

• that league was a joke!

• ohhh you're right I wonder what I was thinking about #shamed

• It's all good. B-) At least you didn't get K. O. ed by a flailing Magikarp. Now THAT is something to be ashamed of. ;-)

• Is there a zero because I am in it or in the negative numbers if that is possible.

• I always fall for girls way above my league (about 7-8)

• Lol.. I feel like I'm a 2... or maybe a 1. I wouldn't know because I've never been with anyone

• Anywhere from a 4-5

• I'm like an 7-9 honestly, I'm rarely rated below a 7.

• It ranges, on a bad day I'd go as low as 6 but on a good day I'd go as high as 8.

• The justice league i am martian manhunter if you care to believe me.

• I've only dated five girls. Two of them were about 8, the other 3 were about 3 or 4. All of them lost interest... so maybe I'm a 2?

• I'm probably a 8. But the girls I've dated have been 9s or 10s

• Im a 6 but I am dating a nine... leagues are irrelevant

• nice but you get more natural swag the older you get. is she young?

• yes, I usually date women in their 30s to 40s but she is 25. Yeah we get confidence as we get older.