Guys, please help me out?

Me and this guy are really into one another. We go on several dates per week and we have slept together twice. He texts me all day and night and we call each other at night before we go to sleep. I mentioned something about "making it official" and he said "Well, I really like you and I do want that but I like how things are now and I like that we are getting to know each other if that's ok?"

I also don't want to rush things but my question is, do I not ever mention making it official again and leave that up to him? I don't want to scare him off.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you been dating? You can always bring it up again, just wait a few months and be aware he might feel harassed by it.

• About a month. We go on about 3-4 dates per week. I know it's still early but I'm ready. I understand that he's not yet and that's totally cool. I don't wanna be pushy or look needy so I'm gonna leave that ball in his court I think.

• Good idea, bringing out up again would be pushy. He knows how you feel. Give him a month or two.

What Guys Said 4

• You can ask again, but the part that turns-off guys would be when they are forced to make decision due to repeatedly being asked the same question.

Timing is important if you want to ask him again. So wait until the time is right then ask.

• How long have you been dating?

• u will know when it's time

• Well obviously he cares about you and doesn't want rush into things cause that usually ruins thing let him figure it out and he'll tell you when trust me something that important doesn't go unanswered