When's the right time to say "I love you"?

Me and this guy friend of mine always had a thing for each other but we never confessed to liking each other until now. It's been 4 days since we've told each other. In between those 4 days he's given me my first kiss and took me on my first date. I had had my first kiss or been on a date before until it was with him even though I'm 16. The first time he texted me "I love you" I didn't say it back. The time he gave me my first kiss he told me "is it still too early to say 'I love you'?" And I told him yes. He still texted me he loves me and I didn't say it back a couple of times until afterward I felt bad and finally texted him I love him. Is it too early? I would text him "I love him" but maybe wait till later to tell him in person? And if so when?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him when you decide you love him

Most Helpful Girl

• only when you really feel it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay, but I guess it was too early I told mine like 3 weeks after being together. But if you really feel that way then it wasn't too early.