Do you think the date is still on?

I have a date with this girl tomorrow. I'm scared she is going to get out of it or forget. I always get anxious about these kinds of things. I asked her last Wednesday and then mentioned it to a few people and they told me about she told them. It sounds like she is excited but I haven't heard back from since then and she hasn't mentioned anything about it. I saw her in person today and we talked. I didn't want to say anything because she was working and she had a bunch of her coworkers around. Am I overthinking this or do think she is trying to get out of it. It's a date and she knows it. We have a set time and night.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she didn't cancel then its still on buddy.

What Girls Said 1

• it's a norm for every girls to hide their true feelings towards a guy even she's really really excited for that date

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely confirm with her that you guys are still on either the day before or the day of

• Well, follow up with her and confirm if you are worried...